Bookyoursurf.com is owned by Easyweb of Roana Pelinku., a private company with limited liability established and existing under the laws of the Spain, having its registered office in Fuerteventura, Spain, under the nif. ESY5417205Y. These website can be used to find, compare, and book travel experiences in Fuerteventura and Canary Islands.
- To the best of its ability, Bookyoursurf.com will make efforts to provide the Platform with due care. You accept that the Platform, only contains the functionalities and other characteristics as it contains at the moment of your use (“as is” and “as available”). Each and every use of the Platform is for your own risk and responsibility.
- Bookyoursurf.com is at all times, without in any way becoming liable to you, entitled to make procedural and technical alterations and/or improvements to the Platform.
Use of the Platform
- In using the Platform, you can view all offers published by organizers (“Organizers”) (which offers are referred to as “Experience Offers”), make a reservation (“Reservation”) for such Experience Offers and write reviews. A Reservation placed through the Platform forms a binding agreement between you and the Organizer if the Organizer accepts your Reservation. Requests, however, are non-binding. If you have any questions, complaints or remarks about an Organizer, an Experience Offer, a Reservation or a Request, you can contact Bookyoursurf.com through the Platform.
- You and the Organizer are solely responsible for the correct performance and execution of a Reservation, which – from your side – includes the correct provision of the required information in making a Reservation. To view, change or cancel your Reservation, please refer to your conformation email, where you will find all relevant instructions.
- You are solely responsible and liable for the content you submit, which includes the reviews you write. Since you are able to upload content to the Platform without restriction, you warrant that this content is lawful and does not infringe upon any party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights and you indemnify Bookyoursurf.com from any third party’s claim in this respect. You also warrant that you do not submit content which involves any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order, which includes, but is not limited to content that relates to hate speech, is intended to promote or sell drugs or firearms, is violent in any way or qualifies as or transmits unwanted or unsolicited material or content (spam). We do not warrant that your content will be correctly, completely and/or continuously available on the Platform.
- Finally, when using our Platform you shall adhere to the following rules. You may not:
- use the Platform with a device that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots or other malicious software that can alter, damage, disable, infect or delete the Platform or make it unavailable or inaccessible;
- deliberately involve manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl”, “spider” or scrape any content on the Platform;
- reproduce or decompile the Platform or to apply reverse engineering to it, unless permitted by mandatory law;
- remove and/or to circumvent security measures or technical limitations (including limitations to the use) of the Platform.
- Your use of the Platform is free of charge. Organizers charge their own fees for the Experience Offers. Please be aware that you might owe the Organizer (part of) the fee in case you make a Reservation. We have no influence on, are not involved in and are not liable for your payment of Reservations.
- When using the Platform, you will be able to convert the prices of Experience Offers to the available currencies. Such converted prices are indicative. At the moment of payment, the price of the Experience Offer will be converted in real-time to the currency as specified by the Organizer. This amount may differ from the amount displayed at an earlier moment. The price displayed after such real-time conversion will be the amount you are due for the relevant Reservation.
- Since the Organizers are responsible for the payments terms, you cannot derive any rights from the currencies or payment methods available at a certain moment. Furthermore, Bookyoursurf.com is not responsible for and has no influence on the applicable payment terms.
Prices and payment
In other words: “Please respect our intellectual property rights and the rights of the trip organizers. We do the same with the content you upload; your content will preserve whatever copyright and other IP rights it had when uploading to our platform. “
- By uploading reviews and other content, you grant Bookyoursurf.com a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable and transferable right to reproduce this content and make it available on the Platform, including the right to use (parts of) this content, for promotional purposes and other services in connection with the Platform.
- In order to submit a Request or make a Reservation, you may be required to provide personal data to an Organizer. The Organizer is responsible for the processing of such data and shall do so in accordance with its own privacy statement. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you due to the processing of your personal data by an Organizer.
- Bookyoursurf.com’s liability, whether based upon (attributable) default, unlawful act or any other ground, is limited to direct damages only and shall not exceed the amount of EUR 250 in a contracting year per event (a sequence of events will be regarded as one event).
- Direct damage shall solely mean:
- Damage to property;
- Reasonable expenses incurred to prevent or limit direct damages that could be expected from the event on which is the liability is based, and
- reasonable costs incurred in determining the cause of the damage.
- Any liability on Bookyoursurf.com’s part for damages other than direct damage, including but not limited to indirect loss, consequential loss, loss and/or damage of data or content, loss of profit and loss of revenue, loss of savings, reduced goodwill, damage by business interruption and damage as a result of claims from third parties is excluded.
- The restrictions mentioned in the preceding paragraphs of this article will lapse if and in so far as the damage is the result of intentional recklessness on the part of Bookyoursurf.com or its managers (“own actions”).
Warranties and indemnifications
- The conclusion and performance of Reservations, including any payment obligation resulting therefrom, as well as the cancellation of Reservations is the sole responsibility of you and an Organizer. You indemnify Bookyoursurf.com from all claims submitted by an Organizer or a third party that relates to Reservations made by you with that specific Organizer, as well as to the payment of such Reservations. However, Bookyoursurf.com will provide assistance to you to the best of its abilities in case any issues arise between you and an Organizer in order to resolve those issues.
- Notwithstanding the abovementioned, Bookyoursurf.com guarantees that you get a refund of what you have paid i) when you cancel your Reservation in conformity with the Organizer’s terms and conditions regarding cancellation, and ii) when your stay is in fact shorter than what was offered by the Organizer in the Experience Offer.
- You guarantee that you will not use the Platform in a way that:
- infringes the rights of Tripaneer or third parties such as other users or Organizers, including but not limited to IP Rights or rights in relation to the protection of privacy;
- is contrary to any current legislation or regulations; or
- Bookyoursurf.com is not responsible for any content made available on the Platform. Bookyoursurf.com is only, under the conditions as set out in this provision, obliged to remove or block access to content, such as reviews, that is manifestly unlawful or to stop manifestly unlawful behavior after receiving a notification that is sufficiently precise and adequately substantiated. We have established a procedure, by which any alleged unlawful content available on the Website can be reported. Please notify us by emailing us at [insert email] with the subject heading “Objectionable Content”. On receipt of your complaint we may remove or block access to the content complained of.
- We reserve the right to refrain from removing or blocking access to reported content in case we have reasonable grounds to doubt the accuracy of the notification or after a balance of interests. In such a situation we can request a court order from a competent court in Spain to determine whether the content or the activity is unlawful and should be removed.
- We will not be a party in a dispute between the person making the report and any third party arising out of or in connection with a notification of unlawful content. If you have reported unlawful content, you indemnify Bookyoursurf.com from all claims of third parties in relation to the blocking or removal of that content, including from all damages and (legal) costs Bookyoursurf.com has incurred.
- We respect and protect the privacy of those who report (alleged) unlawful content. All personal data we receive as part of a notification will always be processed in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation and will only be used to process the notification.
Applicable law and compentent court
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
avenida Angel Jove 57
Caleta de Fuste, Las Palmas 35610
Last Edited on 2017-05-29
Customers refund policy
Bookyoursurf.com will refund its customers if they have not been able to access the reserved service on their platform (Bookyoursurf.com) for causes that may be attributed to the malfunction of the site or unavailability by the Business Owner. The refund will be made by bank transfer within 30 days of acceptance by Bookyoursurf.com. The request can be made by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
Cancellation of the reservation is permitted within 10 days of the beginning of the booked activity. It must be notified to Bookyoursurf.com by e-mail including the reservation details. Cancellation will only result in the loss of the deposit if made in the above terms.